Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

2 posters

I met someone from the Internet!

master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

I met someone from the Internet! Empty I met someone from the Internet!

Post  master5o1 Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:51 pm

Today, I was wandering around Auckland when I saw a van inviting me and plenty of other people, mainly children it seemed for some free candy. I managed to take a photo of it:

I met someone from the Internet! Free_candy_van

The floor of the van was rather messy. It contained several half-empty* boxes of bulk Perkynanas, Moro and Snickers bars. There were some empty wrappers of Mars and M&Ms on the floor too. I could see some sheets that were stained with yellows and browns. Quite a disgusting interior, actually.

I left this place, fearing that I was a little out of place and too old for the van owner to be willing to offer me candy. I also didn't really like the place. On leaving I saw some eight year old boys walking down the road. I told them that there were some people giving out free samples of lollies and other snacks. They promptly ran off in the direction I came.

I ventured off along the trains lines, walking through the world known as the streets of Newmarket. I came past the prison, found some fancy folk wearing beautiful jumpsuits. I asked whether I could try one on, then a man came up and pelted these two fellows with their batons. Not nice men, those baton-wielding guys.

Eventually I came to a place near a massive church. I shrieked as someone attempted to convert me to something other than Atheism. I began with my usual trolling, telling them stories about how I was considering becoming a Muslim, how my mother is Roman Catholic and my father Jewish. I even went as far as attempting to mention my agreement with Buddhism.

Later on I was saved continuing down this road. I came to this house and entered, there stood this person from the Internet. The Google tells me that the person looks like this:

I met someone from the Internet! N33700625_31983037_4411

I beg to differ, but the Google is never wrong.
    ChelseaT
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

I met someone from the Internet! Empty Re: I met someone from the Internet!

Post  ChelseaT Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:05 pm

master5o1 wrote:Post post post

Okay.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:24 pm