Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+5
xiaoge
Kosmick
Psalter
Donkeycheese
Jesus Christ
9 posters

The "Who the hell are you?" Thread.

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

The "Who the hell are you?" Thread. Empty The "Who the hell are you?" Thread.

Post  Jesus Christ Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:17 pm

I notice that Tartarus has, to my surprise, become an awful lot more active of late. It's unfortunate that I haven't had much time to post. I'm currently compiling a catalogue of eligible bachelors (not a joke), so I'm finding very little time to actually rub my filth in this forum.

Nonetheless, I've seen some new people around and I thought, as the forum grows, we'd probably all like to know who's who. At least, I'd like to know who's who. This is not to say that anyone is obligated to own up.

I have two specific inquiries: Kissme and Xiaoge.
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

The "Who the hell are you?" Thread. Empty Re: The "Who the hell are you?" Thread.

Post  Donkeycheese Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:20 pm

Jesus Christ wrote:I notice that Tartarus has, to my surprise, become an awful lot more active of late. It's unfortunate that I haven't had much time to post. I'm currently compiling a catalogue of eligible bachelors (not a joke), so I'm finding very little time to actually rub my filth in this forum.

Nonetheless, I've seen some new people around and I thought, as the forum grows, we'd probably all like to know who's who. At least, I'd like to know who's who. This is not to say that anyone is obligated to own up.

just in case this place gets all SC -like, I am multying-up. Those two are mine
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

The "Who the hell are you?" Thread. Empty Re: The "Who the hell are you?" Thread.

Post  Jesus Christ Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:21 pm

I'm not sure whether or not to take you seriously. This bothers me. Deeply.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:28 pm

I'm currently compiling a catalogue of eligible bachelors (not a joke), so I'm finding very little time to actually rub my filth in this forum.

What and what?
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:31 pm

Psalter wrote:
    I'm currently compiling a catalogue of eligible bachelors (not a joke), so I'm finding very little time to actually rub my filth in this forum.

What and what?

he's mine too
    Kosmick
    Giant
    Giant

Post  Kosmick Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:39 pm

No, he's MINE
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:00 pm

Jesus loves you all.
    xiaoge
    xiaoge
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  xiaoge Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:20 pm

Donkeycheese wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:I notice that Tartarus has, to my surprise, become an awful lot more active of late. It's unfortunate that I haven't had much time to post. I'm currently compiling a catalogue of eligible bachelors (not a joke), so I'm finding very little time to actually rub my filth in this forum.

Hell no, DC is trying to own me Surprised
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:22 pm

xiaoge wrote:
    Donkeycheese wrote:

Hell no, DC is trying to own me Surprised

I'll let him if you don't tell me who you are.
    xiaoge
    xiaoge
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  xiaoge Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:42 pm

OK JC ...

Waireka made a damn good educated guess after my first post on here, in the morons post, if you are so keen to know. But you are JC you should have it all figured out by now!

Last edited by xiaoge on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To the point)
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:55 pm

Ok, Hi!
    So my name is Boxxy...

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:57 pm

Sad
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:45 am

I'm ALL of you.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:54 am

<--- Knows who Xioage and KissMe are, took one post to get Xioage, 3 to get KissMe.

Shocked A wee bit sad for me really.

I should really find a life.
    Kissme
    Kissme
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Kissme Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:31 pm

I have the same name in SC, the only difference being that this one is in English.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:59 pm