shaneandtamz
    Trix6
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Re: The Moron List - SC

Post  Waireka on Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:03 pm

I like Trix

Maybe because she said I'm awesome, but I like her, for some reason, probably that.
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz on Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:27 pm

Waireka wrote:I like Trix

Maybe because she said I'm awesome, but I like her, for some reason, probably that.

Jeez you're easy! I liked her okay until she started talking shit in shirley's Jury Duty thread...she was almost as fuck witted as markslovez!
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Wizz wrote:
    Waireka wrote:I like Trix

Jeez you're easy! I liked her okay until she started talking shit in shirley's Jury Duty thread...she was almost as fuck witted as markslovez!

Maybe that's the only reason I like you? Embarassed

I haven't read the Jury thread.
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:55 pm

Say what?!

Because I talk shit?

Because you're easy?

or

Did I say you're awesome?

Surprised
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka on Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:58 am

Wizz wrote:Say what?!

Because I talk shit?

Because you're easy?

or

Did I say you're awesome?

Surprised

Laughing The last one...

Wink or maybe you are awesome too, you'll never know Shocked Razz Smile
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup on Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:52 pm

Might as well include every SC member who isn't band, take off me and make them in a list. Every time I go on SC I have an urge to bang my head against a wall. Evil or Very Mad

Roadhog
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Roadhog on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:17 pm

frup wrote:Might as well include every SC member who isn't band, take off me and make them in a list. Every time I go on SC I have an urge to bang my head against a wall. Evil or Very Mad
    Resistance is futile! Just hope the right head hits the wall.
    Lynz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Lynz on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:11 am

frup wrote:Might as well include every SC member who isn't band, take off me and make them in a list. Every time I go on SC I have an urge to bang my head against a wall. Evil or Very Mad

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I must say the level of stupidity displayed even dismays a cynic like me. If it is indicative of Society overall, then it is astonishing humans have evolved so far. Or maybe it just means 90% being fuckwits isn't the tipping point for extinction.

I still vote Dream_Builder as the Leader of the Morons. Nightwalker as 'is Lieutenant. But they have hordes trying to take their places. Smile
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:26 pm

Lynz wrote:
    I must say the level of stupidity displayed even dismays a cynic like me. If it is indicative of Society overall, then it is astonishing humans have evolved so far. Or maybe it just means 90% being fuckwits isn't the tipping point for extinction.

If it is representative of society, it shows we need to place lot more emphasis on the advancement of the species, not the "wellness" of those alive. Cool
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:50 pm

frup wrote:
    Lynz wrote:

If it is representative of society, it shows we need to place lot more emphasis on the advancement of the species, not the "wellness" of those alive. Cool

This makes me wonder what you (both) would include in a list against which you would measure the advancement of our species.

Intelligence?
    Problem solving ability?
    Ability to communicate effectively?

What about capacity to love, empathise, or make concessions for the welfare and happiness of others?
    What about ability to maintain a positive attitude, or to remain content without luxury?

Would a sense of ethics and social justice feature on your list at all, or would they be contrary to the principles of advancement?
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:12 pm

Blue_Phoenix
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:25 pm

Lynz wrote:I still vote Dream_Builder as the Leader of the Morons. Nightwalker as 'is Lieutenant. But they have hordes trying to take their places. Smile

They are both interesting cases. Both of them are capable of speaking logic and writing okay, given some topics. Then on some other topics ... WOW!
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT on Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:16 pm

relict wrote:Blue_Phoenix

Seconded.
    the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  the distant one on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:14 pm

all those posting about how the tobacco companies are evil and that smoking should be banned/owned by the government.... hmm good way to give something else to the gangs.

And I totally agree with anjewel, smoking can be pleasurable I have found a cigarette that I thoroughly enjoy smoking, jsut like drinking I do it in moderation and when I feel like it.

Yes yes I may havea biased view but I do have a more behind the scenes view as well
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:01 pm

ChelseaT wrote:

Seconded.

An' her Mumma! Wink
    Lynz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Lynz on Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:43 pm

relict wrote:
    frup wrote:
    Lynz wrote:

This makes me wonder what you (both) would include in a list against which you would measure the advancement of our species.

Intelligence?
    Problem solving ability?
    Ability to communicate effectively?

What about capacity to love, empathise, or make concessions for the welfare and happiness of others?
    What about ability to maintain a positive attitude, or to remain content without luxury?

Would a sense of ethics and social justice feature on your list at all, or would they be contrary to the principles of advancement?

Intelligence is the defining quality. From it, follow all of the others.

Ethics and Social Justice are an extension of Altruism. Many social animals display this to one degree or another. On the face of it, it is inimical to survival. But only at the individual level.

The defining quality required to advance our species is the ability to engage in critical thinking. It first become essential for Military Leaders. Then Scientists. Now Politicians and Social Planners need to acquire it. To some extent, we see this evolving very quickly, for instance, the challenges posed by climate change. In other areas self-interest still predominates.

If there is one thing most of the nitwits on SC demonstrate, it is the lack of critical thinking nous. It is endemic.
    ChelseaT
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  ChelseaT on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:43 pm

ChelseaT wrote:

Seconded.

Makes me want to RAGE.
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:09 pm

She's really fucking you off eh? Ban the bitch from your threads...tell her your tired of her dumping her flatulence in there bounce
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:01 pm

ChelseaT wrote:

Makes me want to RAGE.

Wanting to make _AJ_'s Brianna topic about her own boy doesn't particularly endear me to B_P.

And what's with cluttering up the front page with personal messages to her mother? Doesn't she have her mum's email or phone number?
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup on Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:06 am

relict wrote:
    ChelseaT wrote:

Makes me want to RAGE.

Wanting to make _AJ_'s Brianna topic about her own boy doesn't particularly endear me to B_P.

And what's with cluttering up the front page with personal messages to her mother? Doesn't she have her mum's email or phone number?

Perhaps she thinks similar to embroider? Razz
    metcalfj
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  metcalfj on Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:41 am

For shear, unadulterated and unforgivable stupidity, I must make a second mention of:

Silknvada

For absolute pig headed dogmatic opinion pushing without any trace of critical thinking, I must give a second call out to:

Dream_Builder

Going back a while now, but other notable mentions include:

- MikeHunt/MichaelH700/Frumpy(??)/any other multis used by that particular fuckwit. (although this person perhaps falls into the nasty, rather than stupid category, it is still a moron with nothing better to do than stir shit and bring personal issues to a public forum)

- MysteryBob and his juvenile sidekick Jamie
    Lynz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Lynz on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:02 pm

metcalfj wrote:For shear, unadulterated and unforgivable stupidity, I must make a second mention of:

Silknvada

Laughing

A clear leader at the moment. Trolling your own thread is a whole new level of idiocy. Would make an excellent study for a thesis.
    Anjewel
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Anjewel on Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:49 pm

...Sanjeet...
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese on Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:04 pm

I want to add SideShowBobby

I presume it was her who got me banned until March !!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:42 pm