The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

man I'm hungover as fuck!!!!

the distant one
    Nymph
    Nymph

man I'm hungover as fuck!!!!

Post  the distant one on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:11 am

Wow last night went to a house warming for a work mate took a few beers it was good. Then went to my brother to watch the aussie south africa game and had a few more beers, unfortunatley someone then decided to give me some bourbon and it was all down hill from ther.,

Lucky I have a good lookerafterer..... who made me cheese on toast for brekkie yus!!!

now off to the olds for a big family fathers day lunch and my grandparents married 56 years yesterday Very Happy

have a good day all
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

Re: man I'm hungover as fuck!!!!

Post  Tikva on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:07 pm

I've always wondered what a hangover feels like.................never been drunk or even tiddly in my life as I can't stand the taste of alcohol in any form.

Although I did go to a wine tasting on Friday that my bosses wife was having, and forced myself to taste them all. Amongst them was a Sherry, which I actually found quite drinkable! Just waiting for my bottle to arrive to see how I go with it.

BTW, this particular Wine Seller has only 100% natural wines (no additives, no added sugar, etc.) and because of this, apparently they do not give you hangovers, headaches etc. after drinking. My boss and his wife can confirm that claim, so if anyone's interested, let me know and I'll find out the info.

That's awesome that your Parents have been married for so long, TDO! Way to go them!!
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:59 pm

I do believe he stated his grandparents being married 56 years.
    Lynz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Lynz on Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:25 pm

Tikva wrote:I've always wondered what a hangover feels like.................never been drunk or even tiddly in my life as I can't stand the taste of alcohol in any form.

Although I did go to a wine tasting on Friday that my bosses wife was having, and forced myself to taste them all. Amongst them was a Sherry, which I actually found quite drinkable! Just waiting for my bottle to arrive to see how I go with it.

BTW, this particular Wine Seller has only 100% natural wines (no additives, no added sugar, etc.) and because of this, apparently they do not give you hangovers, headaches etc. after drinking. My boss and his wife can confirm that claim, so if anyone's interested, let me know and I'll find out the info.

That's awesome that your Parents have been married for so long, TDO! Way to go them!!

You're in for a shock! It is the amount of alcohol and the type of flaviods that define the hangover. Which is why red wine is more vicious than white. But overall, drink enough, you'll get a hangover. Most wines and spirits do not have 'additives' apart from those used in the fermenting or distilling stage to define a particular characteristic.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:01 pm