Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+2
Jesus Christ
Summoner
6 posters

A new poll for you to consider (ignore the other one if possible can one of you Gods delete that thread?)

Poll

Who am I?

[ 0 ]
    A new poll for you to consider (ignore the other one if possible can one of you Gods delete that thread?) Bar_left0%A new poll for you to consider (ignore the other one if possible can one of you Gods delete that thread?) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    A new poll for you to consider (ignore the other one if possible can one of you Gods delete that thread?) Bar_left17%A new poll for you to consider (ignore the other one if possible can one of you Gods delete that thread?) Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 12 ]
    A new poll for you to consider (ignore the other one if possible can one of you Gods delete that thread?) Bar_left67%A new poll for you to consider (ignore the other one if possible can one of you Gods delete that thread?) Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 0 ]
    A new poll for you to consider (ignore the other one if possible can one of you Gods delete that thread?) Bar_left0%A new poll for you to consider (ignore the other one if possible can one of you Gods delete that thread?) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    A new poll for you to consider (ignore the other one if possible can one of you Gods delete that thread?) Bar_left6%A new poll for you to consider (ignore the other one if possible can one of you Gods delete that thread?) Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    A new poll for you to consider (ignore the other one if possible can one of you Gods delete that thread?) Bar_left10%A new poll for you to consider (ignore the other one if possible can one of you Gods delete that thread?) Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 18
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

A new poll for you to consider (ignore the other one if possible can one of you Gods delete that thread?) Empty A new poll for you to consider (ignore the other one if possible can one of you Gods delete that thread?)

Post  Summoner Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:18 am

As the poll states

I am just wondering something here

(To those that know ... shhhhh... just vote)

JC can you delete your post in my other thread? It may be used in evidence blah blah blah... now

Deleted other thread as requested.

Hephaestus.
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

A new poll for you to consider (ignore the other one if possible can one of you Gods delete that thread?) Empty Re: A new poll for you to consider (ignore the other one if possible can one of you Gods delete that thread?)

Post  Jesus Christ Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:20 am

Done. Merry Christmas and Goodnight.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

A new poll for you to consider (ignore the other one if possible can one of you Gods delete that thread?) Empty Re: A new poll for you to consider (ignore the other one if possible can one of you Gods delete that thread?)

Post  Summoner Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:46 am

Thank you.
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:39 am

I think people are onto you.

EDIT: Especially seeing as, you know, you're the one who voted metcalfj.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:14 pm

shit. i clicked the wrong one. i want to change mine to warzypants Very Happy
    dabiarch
    dabiarch
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  dabiarch Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:40 pm

I know you too well.......at least i think i do Laughing
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:04 pm

Results so far are too funny.

But I'm not disheartened by it.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:27 am

Summoner wrote:

Deleted other thread as requested.

Hephaestus.

Thank you.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:13 am

Jesus Christ wrote:I think people are onto you.

I just noticed this. What makes you think I voted?
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Jesus Christ Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:30 am

Summoner wrote:

Because the metcalfj vote emerged more or less as soon as you put the thread up; plus it was getting late and you and I were the only ones around. Much as is the case now.
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:27 pm

Jesus Christ wrote:
    Summoner wrote:

Because the metcalfj vote emerged more or less as soon as you put the thread up; plus it was getting late and you and I were the only ones around. Much as is the case now.

Damn you and your observational bullshit!!
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:38 pm

Ok... since this has now basically stopped.

which two of you bastards called me farmers??!!??

Take it like a man and own up!
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:08 am

Summoner wrote:Ok... since this has now basically stopped.

Smile uhhhhh...
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:03 am

Slaps Waireka with a frozen wet fish.
    Donkeycheese
    Donkeycheese
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Donkeycheese Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:05 pm

Summoner wrote:Ok... since this has now basically stopped.

I can honestly say I had no idea who you were - but everyone was ticking kim, so I thought farmers would be both funnier and perhaps more insulting!!!

I was right with both
    Summoner
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:47 pm

May your toes turn green and infest your breskfast

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:10 pm