The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, SC

canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, SC

Post  canterella on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:20 pm

Would you euthanase the child of a murderer?

markslovenz 300+ exp
    19/08/2009 7:08:36 PM The Invercargill City Council has euthanased the 6 puppies of a rottweiller (sp?) bitch that has threatened children in the neighbourhood.

How can this be justified? Why did they not euthanase the mother? Confused :S Report this post
    markslovenz 300+ exp
    19/08/2009 7:09:10 PM I don't have a link right now, but I've just watched this article on Close Up. (TV1) Report this post
    Grahame1 300+ exp
    19/08/2009 7:09:50 PM Why did they not euthanase the owner? Sad Sad Report this post
    markslovenz 300+ exp
    19/08/2009 7:11:54 PM That's an even BETTER question, Grahame1.

http://www.smilecity.co.nz/Community/ForumPost.aspx?topicid=183875#postReply

etc etc etc loads of this mindless drivel goes on in this thread.
    Look, I love animals, I love dogs, I am a responsible dog owner of my Jack Russell doggie BUT equaling puppies to children is idiotic.
    Also Markslovenz you stupid moronic bitch, if a Jack Russell attacks you, you can give them the boot but if a pitbull terrier jumps on your throat you are dead meat, honey. The difference is in about 20-30 kgs and cms and in the strength that these dogs have.
    I am frankly sick and tired of these loonies who think animals and humans have same rights and that you should treat animals like they are humans. That's the root of the problem we have with unruly animals - you treat'em like they are humans and you get all sorts of problem behaviour, where they think they are at the top of the pack.
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Re: Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, SC

Post  Psalter on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:38 pm

Markslove is being a stupid bitch?

Fancy that! She is a fucken dipshit that should be put down herself. She is worse than the games threaders, she actually thinks she has a brain and tries to exercise it by moving her mouth (figurative).
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:09 pm

apart from the stupid bitchmarkslovenz, this one is barking mad

Sarah_Fish
    20/08/2009 3:46:18 PM Er, no, we don't even joke about eating dogs.
    As I have stated in that other thread, dogs (and cats) were domesticated for tacks and as companions. Cows, sheep, pigs etc, all for meat!!
    We don't laugh about what that arsehole did, and we certainly don't promote the idea of eating dogs in this country (though the countries that do are sick), in humour or not.

seriously, people like these need sterilisation and sedation (or euthanasia)
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  canterella on Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:28 pm

Psalter, you broke her heart, you mean person! Razz

http://www.smilecity.co.nz/Community/ForumPost.aspx?topicid=183905
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:29 pm

markslovenz does seem to have gone over the edge of sanity and beyond.

She is actually looking seriously unhinged at the moment and an accident waiting to happen.

I do know she is having health issues of some sort but so are others and yet she's going off like a rabid st bernard (or what ever breed cujo was)
    Wizz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Wizz on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:16 am

Well I had blardy titch telling me off for posting a thread asking Kevin50 if he is intellectually disabled. Then she got all huffy because I said she had appointed herself a moral guardian.

I love retards. I love them more than chocolate. If Kevin admitted to being one I would love him too. Mad
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

NightWalker and Dream_Builder

Post  relict on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:54 pm

NightWalker and Dream_Builder are strongly disagreeing and arguing with each other this evening, in the NZers vote 'NO' thread, yet in my head they are linked together - I guess because of their spiritual/alternative beliefs as much as any other commonality.
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Summoner on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:21 pm

I read somewhere that kevin50 is sandycampbell... how true do you think that is?

I wouldn't be surprised... he can't get enough of the place.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:32 pm