Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

3 posters

SC daily poll WTF MISSING OPTIONS

master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

SC daily poll WTF MISSING OPTIONS Empty SC daily poll WTF MISSING OPTIONS

Post  master5o1 Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:13 pm

SC daily poll WTF MISSING OPTIONS Screen10

where are the last 8 years?
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

SC daily poll WTF MISSING OPTIONS Empty Re: SC daily poll WTF MISSING OPTIONS

Post  master5o1 Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:24 pm

I bought the components to my desktop in...2007? and my laptop in 2008.
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:25 pm

Yeah. My today's question listed a whole bunch of beers, asking which I'd bought. There was an option for "I don't want to answer this question" but no option for "None of the above".
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:13 am

And again today, many options about when you want to sell your house, but no option for not owning a house.
    Diaz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Diaz Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:50 pm

Blank

Last edited by Diaz on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:20 am

Diaz wrote:Yeah, I got those and with the computer one decided that it just had to be that the question was supposed to be when did you first purchase a home computer because it didn't make sense at all.

I first purchased my home computer in 2007. I first inherited a computer in ..er... 2005?

Though, the first computer in my house was sometime before 1998 (when it got stolen).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:55 pm