The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate


    What phobia's do you have?

    Share
    avatar
    superarmy
    Nymph
    Nymph

    What phobia's do you have?

    Post  superarmy on Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:18 am

    I think I have trypophobia, just looked at some pictures related and I feel like I wanna throw up.

    What phobia's do you have?
    avatar
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

    Re: What phobia's do you have?

    Post  master5o1 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:14 am



    Nope. No Trypophobia for me Very Happy
    avatar
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: What phobia's do you have?

    Post  Waireka on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:22 am

    Birds.

    I have anxiety attacks when one gets too close or there are heaps. We have big magpies around my office block and often when I walk from office to office along the balcony, they swoop and dive at you, I end up in tears, it's an annoying phobia.

    Diaz
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: What phobia's do you have?

    Post  Diaz on Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:24 pm

    Blank


    Last edited by Diaz on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: What phobia's do you have?

    Post  Jesus Christ on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:52 pm

    I only have one phobia, but it is bizarre. I can't stand it when people I know look over balconies. It's like I have a subconscious fear that they're going to fall. I have no idea why I have this, but it's especially strange seeing as I'm perfectly okay looking over balconies, and I frequently will very comfortably, but God help me if I watch anyone else do it.
    avatar
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

    Re: What phobia's do you have?

    Post  master5o1 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:17 pm

    Jesus Christ wrote:I only have one phobia, but it is bizarre. I can't stand it when people I know look over balconies. It's like I have a subconscious fear that they're going to fall. I have no idea why I have this, but it's especially strange seeing as I'm perfectly okay looking over balconies, and I frequently will very comfortably, but God help me if I watch anyone else do it.


    That sounds like a classic case of Romeo Syndrome. You're absolutely afraid of being in that Romeo-Juliet-Balcony scene.
    avatar
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: What phobia's do you have?

    Post  Summoner on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:41 pm

    I have since found a name for my little nut job cliche.... Scoleciphobia... except it doesn't apply to worms.
    avatar
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

    Re: What phobia's do you have?

    Post  master5o1 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:04 am

    Summoner wrote:I have since found a name for my little nut job cliche.... Scoleciphobia... except it doesn't apply to worms.


    Wait...what are you scared of?
    avatar
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: What phobia's do you have?

    Post  Psalter on Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:58 pm

    I am afraid of rats... only rats.

    Borderline phobia I guess.
    avatar
    Summoner
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: What phobia's do you have?

    Post  Summoner on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:49 pm

    master5o1 wrote:
    Summoner wrote:I have since found a name for my little nut job cliche.... Scoleciphobia... except it doesn't apply to worms.


    Wait...what are you scared of?

    Scolecs... nasty little things them.ha, ha... ha




    But really...maggots.... those fuckers creep me out.

    Sponsored content

    Re: What phobia's do you have?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:58 pm