Tartarus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

+3
frup
Psalter
Goat
7 posters

Legalize Cannabis

Goat
    Goat
    Mortal
    Mortal

Legalize Cannabis Empty Legalize Cannabis

Post  Goat Sun May 24, 2009 5:38 pm

It does less damage than alcohol. People that are on it will not go on mad rages like P-feinds. Its easily available to anyone who wants it.

What is the government so scared about?

Discuss
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Legalize Cannabis Empty Re: Legalize Cannabis

Post  Psalter Sun May 24, 2009 5:49 pm

Legalising cannabis is a stupid idea... it would destroy the internal economies of many small towns.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.
    frup
    frup
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  frup Sun May 24, 2009 7:14 pm

You've been smoking too much cannabis if you think legalising it is a smart idea.
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Sun May 24, 2009 7:31 pm

Alcohol is easy to test for.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Sun May 24, 2009 8:06 pm

nah i dont care i found that smoking pineapple skin is better than weed
    Goat
    Goat
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Goat Sun May 24, 2009 9:31 pm

We once got let off by a local cop while driving a car with no WOF and rego because the car was the local dealers car.

If even cops do it, it cant be that bad can it.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Sun May 24, 2009 11:04 pm

Goat wrote:We once got let off by a local cop while driving a car with no WOF and rego because the car was the local dealers car.

If even cops do it, it cant be that bad can it.

Cops are doing what? Letting people off for lack of wof/rego? How is this relevant to weed?
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Sun May 24, 2009 11:06 pm

Wow, cool story bro.

So a cop (supposedly), who is also a person is your yardstick for what is right and what is wrong?

Ridonkulous.
    Diaz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Diaz Mon May 25, 2009 12:13 am

Blank

Last edited by Diaz on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Goat
    Goat
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Goat Mon May 25, 2009 12:26 am

Excellent argument Diaz. The legalization of weed can cause much more complicated matters. As if police are not already struggling with drink driving, the addition of mind-altering drugs can cause another thorn in their backside.

Too bad posters such as Psalter are too busy trying to insult others to realy contribute to a good discussion. Funny how once a post is started and the words "discuss" are used, people still assume a side is taken by the thread creator. I.E. Psalter assumed I want weed legalized.
    relict
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

Post  relict Mon May 25, 2009 8:21 am

This topic is now about the police!

Maybe it always was.
    Diaz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Diaz Mon May 25, 2009 9:51 am

Blank

Last edited by Diaz on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Mon May 25, 2009 10:11 am

Legalize Cannabis 352px-Disney_Channel_2002.svg

This thread is now about Disney Channel.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Mon May 25, 2009 10:19 am

OMG So I was watching this cartoon on DC and I cant remember its name but it was like about two kids and they like invent stuff and stuff but their mum doesnt know and its like omg then it finished and i ended up watching Sonny With a Chance.
    Diaz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Diaz Mon May 25, 2009 10:35 am

Blank

Last edited by Diaz on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Mon May 25, 2009 11:09 am

Diaz wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:Legalize Cannabis 352px-Disney_Channel_2002.svg

This thread is now about Disney Channel.

The old moving the thread off topic ploy, except more obvious. Very Happy

Why of course, but this thread is now about Disney Channel (and anything related to Disney Channel). This could mean that you are allowed to talk about Miley Cyrus' hypothetical cannabis use.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Mon May 25, 2009 6:15 pm

American Dragon: Jake Long is probably one of the best cartoons on DC at the moment.
    Psalter
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Psalter Mon May 25, 2009 8:10 pm

Goat wrote:Excellent argument Diaz. The legalization of weed can cause much more complicated matters. As if police are not already struggling with drink driving, the addition of mind-altering drugs can cause another thorn in their backside.

Too bad posters such as Psalter are too busy trying to insult others to realy contribute to a good discussion. Funny how once a post is started and the words "discuss" are used, people still assume a side is taken by the thread creator. I.E. Psalter assumed I want weed legalized.

Your thread title states "Legalize cannabis" then goes on to list a reason you think it should be... that shows an opinion to me.

You then continue with an anecdote about a cop letting you off because he smokes marijuana (supposedly).

I gave a reason that it is a dumb idea... you had nothing to rebut that point.

Methinks it is you that has a problem with discussion.

Aladdin ruled.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Legalize Cannabis Empty Disney Channel

Post  master5o1 Mon May 25, 2009 8:50 pm

Psalter wrote:
    Goat wrote:Excellent argument Diaz. The legalization of weed can cause much more complicated matters. As if police are not already struggling with drink driving, the addition of mind-altering drugs can cause another thorn in their backside.

Your thread title states "Legalize cannabis" then goes on to list a reason you think it should be... that shows an opinion to me.

You then continue with an anecdote about a cop letting you off because he smokes marijuana (supposedly).

Aladdin ruled.

Don't go off topic back to the previous topic the new topic is about Disney Channel.
    Waireka
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

Post  Waireka Mon May 25, 2009 9:17 pm

master5o1 wrote:
    Psalter wrote:

Aladdin ruled.

Don't go off topic back to the previous topic the new topic is about Disney Channel.

Rolling Eyes "Aladdin ruled."
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Mon May 25, 2009 9:20 pm

Waireka wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    Psalter wrote:

Aladdin ruled.

Rolling Eyes "Aladdin ruled."

Yeah, I noticed that *after* I posted...meh.
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Mon May 25, 2009 9:28 pm

THIS IS LIKE...SO COOL!
    Diaz
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Diaz Tue May 26, 2009 2:14 am

Blank

Last edited by Diaz on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    master5o1
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

Post  master5o1 Tue May 26, 2009 10:17 am

Diaz wrote:
    Psalter wrote:

Aladdin ruled.

The topic also said:

What is the government so scared about?

Discuss

Better mention Bambi now. Very Happy

Actually, they're scared of those two kids, Phineas & Ferb that can build portals to mars without their parents knowing.

Imagine how much they could do that would undermine various agendas...I mean, they built freakin' portals to (and from) Mars! Say goodbye to the automotive industry.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:01 pm