The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate


    Tanzya is the stupidest person on SC

    Share
    avatar
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

    Tanzya is the stupidest person on SC

    Post  Psalter on Sat May 09, 2009 4:48 pm

    and therefore the stupidest person in existence.

    That is all.

    Diaz
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Tanzya is the stupidest person on SC

    Post  Diaz on Sat May 09, 2009 6:12 pm

    Blank


    Last edited by Diaz on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    happycamper
    Giant
    Giant

    Re: Tanzya is the stupidest person on SC

    Post  happycamper on Sat May 09, 2009 6:37 pm

    Oh shit it looks like I have lost my stupid title. Very Happy

    sir_rick
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Re: Tanzya is the stupidest person on SC

    Post  sir_rick on Sat May 09, 2009 6:50 pm

    Nobody be stupider than sir_rick.

    LOL
    avatar
    superarmy
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Tanzya is the stupidest person on SC

    Post  superarmy on Sat May 09, 2009 11:59 pm

    Referring to my omnipotence thread?

    She broke my brain, I couldn't comprehend that anyone could be so stupid.
    avatar
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Tanzya is the stupidest person on SC

    Post  Psalter on Sun May 10, 2009 2:47 pm

    superarmy wrote:Referring to my omnipotence thread?

    She broke my brain, I couldn't comprehend that anyone could be so stupid.

    Exactly that. I couldn't believe what I was reading.

    So, if I was omnipotent, I would destroy the feeble-minded.
    avatar
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Tanzya is the stupidest person on SC

    Post  relict on Sun May 10, 2009 4:37 pm

    superarmy wrote:I couldn't comprehend that anyone could be so stupid.

    Perhaps stupidity stands out more when combined with ego.
    avatar
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

    Re: Tanzya is the stupidest person on SC

    Post  master5o1 on Sun May 10, 2009 9:21 pm

    superarmy wrote:Referring to my omnipotence thread?

    She broke my brain, I couldn't comprehend that anyone could be so stupid.

    Well, ok, the next bit is impossible to comprehend, but! I want you to try to comprehend it. Just try to comprehend this next bit even though you can't comprehend it. OK!


    Yeah, my head asplode when I read that thread. Fucking idiot.

    Rag_Bag
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Re: Tanzya is the stupidest person on SC

    Post  Rag_Bag on Mon May 11, 2009 4:28 pm

    *wanders off to have a read*

    Thanks people I needed a good chuckle this Monday arvo
    avatar
    canterella
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Tanzya is the stupidest person on SC

    Post  canterella on Tue May 12, 2009 12:56 pm

    OMG she's going on and on and on Laughing someone shut her up!!!
    avatar
    Linno
    Giant
    Giant

    Re: Tanzya is the stupidest person on SC

    Post  Linno on Tue May 12, 2009 2:14 pm

    I can't help but laugh, I can't believe she is serious. And now with the cut and paste. Should could at least cut and paste something relevant or try and explain herself better.
    I think I have to avoid that thread now, as I wont be able to post without getting snarky and rude.
    avatar
    Psalter
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Tanzya is the stupidest person on SC

    Post  Psalter on Tue May 12, 2009 6:01 pm

    Linno wrote:I can't help but laugh, I can't believe she is serious. And now with the cut and paste. Should could at least cut and paste something relevant or try and explain herself better.
    I think I have to avoid that thread now, as I wont be able to post without getting snarky and rude.

    Yeah, neither will "Erin".
    avatar
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

    Re: Tanzya is the stupidest person on SC

    Post  master5o1 on Tue May 12, 2009 6:32 pm

    DON'T STOP MOVING' TO THE FUNKY FUNKY BEAT!!!!!!!!!


    avatar
    brendanj
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Re: Tanzya is the stupidest person on SC

    Post  brendanj on Thu May 14, 2009 6:11 pm

    i think i found the threshold of my patience with that one all right. If superarmy, wrenz, linno and the others hadn't have posted, i might have gone mad. ( so thanks for that)
    avatar
    Jesus Christ
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Tanzya is the stupidest person on SC

    Post  Jesus Christ on Mon May 18, 2009 12:31 am

    Psalter wrote:and therefore the stupidest person in existence.

    That is all.

    This is the funniest conclusion I have read all month.

    But I disagree; RockMySoul is the stupidest person on Smile City.

    While he's not nearly as bad, I think the Man-Fish also deserves a mention.
    avatar
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

    Re: Tanzya is the stupidest person on SC

    Post  master5o1 on Mon May 18, 2009 12:57 am

    Jesus Christ wrote:
    Psalter wrote:and therefore the stupidest person in existence.

    That is all.

    This is the funniest conclusion I have read all month.

    But I disagree; RockMySoul is the stupidest person on Smile City.

    While he's not nearly as bad, I think the Man-Fish also deserves a mention.

    Audiovayne is a complete fuckhead...worst computer/technical advice I have ever seen.
    avatar
    relict
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Tanzya is the stupidest person on SC

    Post  relict on Sun May 24, 2009 6:47 pm

    Perhaps taima should be up for an intelligence award.
    avatar
    Waireka
    River-God
    River-God

    Re: Tanzya is the stupidest person on SC

    Post  Waireka on Sun May 24, 2009 7:46 pm

    relict wrote:Perhaps taima should be up for an intelligence award.


    followed closely by turbo_girl
    avatar
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

    Re: Tanzya is the stupidest person on SC

    Post  master5o1 on Sun May 24, 2009 8:04 pm

    Waireka wrote:
    relict wrote:Perhaps taima should be up for an intelligence award.


    followed closely by turbo_girl

    Both behind Audiovayne. That fuckhead is fucked like the fuckhead's suggestions.
    avatar
    Linno
    Giant
    Giant

    Re: Tanzya is the stupidest person on SC

    Post  Linno on Mon May 25, 2009 4:31 pm

    There are so many names I could add to the list. I just hope most of them are trolls as I can't see how so many people can be so retarded and hypocritical. I'm probably just as stupid though because sometimes I bother to try and make them see a bit of sense or at the very least a different perspective. But no, not possible.
    avatar
    master5o1
    Cyclopes
    Cyclopes

    Re: Tanzya is the stupidest person on SC

    Post  master5o1 on Mon May 25, 2009 5:23 pm

    Linno wrote:There are so many names I could add to the list. I just hope most of them are trolls as I can't see how so many people can be so retarded and hypocritical. I'm probably just as stupid though because sometimes I bother to try and make them see a bit of sense or at the very least a different perspective. But no, not possible.


    PICK ME PICK ME!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Tanzya is the stupidest person on SC

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:01 pm